Things to do before i’m ………
Are you kidding?
I’ve got to admit how old I am & the stuff I want to do before that age?
The idea originated from two point four children who has an amazing 40 “to do’s”!
Ok here goes:-
Things to do before i’m 50!
(omg that sounds so old & not that far away!)
- To lose a shed load of weight
- To stop putting off the ironing until the pile topples over!
- To not start smoking again (quit 4/10/11)
- To travel more & see more of the world.
- To retire!
- To be a better daughter & sister.
- I’d like to be more adventurous with my slow cooker.
- Do my tax before the last few day’s of the tax year!
- Sell all the stuff we don’t use.
- Clear out my wardrobe & be ruthless & not hang onto the clothes “just incase”
- Keep my car clean inside & out.
- Stop wimping out & eplilate my legs through the winter aswell as the summer.
- Moisturise my skin daily & not just when I remember.
- Read all the books i’ve downloaded onto my kindle.
- Visit Coombe Mill farm.
- Become a better blogger.
- Stop watching cooking programmes.
- See WBA win the Premiership! Lmao yeah right
- Shampoo my carpet’s regularly.
- Be a better friend.
Once you’ve done your list head over to Two Point Four Children & link up your page.