Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- 130g Plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 ml hot water
- 40g cocoa powder
- 115g butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- Whipped cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Mix together hot water and sifted cocoa powder.
- When powder has dissolved, with an electric whisk, beat in butter and sugar. Then add the egg.
- Sift in remaining dry ingredients.
- Mix together until well blended.
- Spoon into cupcake cases and bake for 12-15 mins on 200oC.
- When cupcakes come out the oven, leave for a minute, then place mini marshmallows on top.
- When cupcakes have cooled completely have fun squirting whipped cream on top for a real indulgence!
Enjoy with a cup of tea… or even a hot chocolate!