HELP!!!!

Can anyone help?

I’ve got some Blue Stilton but we don’t eat it …………. I brought it for Christmas but it didn’t happen! 
Although it’s got a use by date on it surely as it already has mould in it how long before I need to throw it out? 
Mine hasn’t got any external mould on it but i’m not sure if it’s still safe to eat as the sell by date has passed!



Posted on January 14, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: